What to Expect
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
As a guest of DESUAR SPA, you have full access to our relaxation room & locker facility. We will provide bath robes and slippers for use in between services and our special blend of herbal teas along with other refreshments.
Please plan to arrive at least 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will allow enough time for you to locate the building, & find parking. Our spa is located in the basement of the Jewelry Trades Building. Upon arrival the building security desk will require a picture ID to sign in since we are located inside a residential building. Please also allow time to fill out our intake form and change into your robe and slippers. We will provide a locker for your personal belongings. We also offer complimentary wine to our guests.
ETIQUETTE & POLICIES
- APPOINTMENTS: We strongly recommend scheduling spa appointments prior to your arrival. Reservations are subject to availability and a credit card will be REQUIRED to reserve your treatments. If we don’t have a credit card on file your appointment cannot be confirmed and you will have to visit us as a walk-in.
- CANCELLATION: Treatment times and therapists are reserved specifically for you. If you need to make a change or cancel an appointment, please do so at least 4 to 8 hours prior to your appointment time in order to avoid being charged for your treatment.
- DRESS: You may wear any comfortable clothing to the spa, a robe and slippers will be provided for you upon your arrival. Disrobe to the level of your comfort. Undergarments are not necessary, but you may wear them during your treatment if you prefer. Our licensed therapists are trained to drape your body in a discreet manner, assuring your privacy at all times.
- LATE ARRIVAL: Please arrive on time for your appointment. Arriving late will cut down the full length of time of your service, as we need to maintain a prompt schedule for other spa guests.
- QUIET ZONE: Please respect the privacy and solitude of other spa guests by speaking in a soft voice and turning off cell phones.
- MEDICAL: Our therapists are fully trained professionals who design your treatments to benefit your body to its fullest. Please inform us of any medical or special needs that require our attention to ensure your service will meet your needs perfectly.
- VALUABLES: Please do not bring valuables to the spa as we cannot assume responsibility for personal items.
- YOUR NEEDS: Want your treatment room extra warm? Like a particular kind of music? Sensitive to certain massage pressure? Let us know when you make your reservation, so we can personalize your experience.
- GIFT CARDS: Available for purchase in the spa.
- PREGANCY: Should I avoid the Spa if I am pregnant? Not at all. You might want to take advantage of our prenatal massage or one of our all-natural facials. (massage is only recommended after the first trimester)