Considered as a part of nature’s alluring goodness, Himalayan salt is a substance rich in natural vitality and free from pollutants, preservatives and all kinds of additives. Discover the magical benefits of Himalayan salt in the finest range of therapies designed for your body’s needs at the luxurious DESUAR Spa today.
What are the benefits attached to Himalayan Salt?
Himalayan salt crystals are natural substances that comprise of essential minerals, vitamins and other elements required by the body to maintain health, wellness and the utmost form of relaxation.
Himalayan salt is popularly known for its ability to control the body’s cellular balance of fluids. This in turn stabilizes the entire body’s blood pressure, maintaining it at a healthy level for regular body functions.
Other commonly found benefits attached to Himalayan salt include the following:
- Improved immune function
- Removal of excess acidity from the body’s system
- Stabilization of your heart rate
- Regulation of moods and sleeping pattern
- Muscle cramps prevention
- Enhanced production of energy
- Greater absorption of nutrients into the body’s system
- Increased bone strength
- Greater sinus health
- Improvement in body’s libido function
- Excellent means of maintaining good oral hygiene
- Wonderful remedy for skin related disorders
- Alternative option for those suffering from allergies and Asthmatic conditions
- Fabulous method used to detoxify the body from harmful toxins and chemicals
Equilibrium table at DESUAR Spa provides users with the goodness and nourishment obtained from Himalayan Salt crystals
At DESUAR Spa, it’s all about taking care of your body’s needs the right way. Our Equilibrium table gives clients an array of benefits derived from Himalayan Salt crystals. The unique form of therapy delivers clients with a heated table massage that contains marine infused goodness every step of the way. Using state of the art techniques, our salt bed massages are based upon Halotherapy and Chromotherapy.
Benefits of Halotherapy
Halotherapy is also commonly known as dry salt therapy. Here, Himalayan salt crystals are heated to rid the substance of any moisture. When inhaled and applied directly to the skin, users can get relief from a number of ailments related to the respiratory system. This include chronic bronchitis, allergies, cold, COPD, cystic fibrosis, amongst others.
Other than that, Halotherapy rids the body from a number of harmful toxic substances, giving you general wellness like never before. There’s simply no better way to cleanse yourself from everyday irritants and pollutants than this.
If you happen to be suffering from skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, eczema or a recovery period from a cosmetic procedure, visit us at DESUAR Spa in downtown Los Angeles and we’ll get your Halotherapy treatment started immediately.
Benefits of Chromotherapy
Alongside the great benefits of Halotherapy, we use the advanced and clinically proven technique of Chromotherapy where light or color of a certain wavelength can be used to aid ailments present across the body.
Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms.
- Red light has been shown to enhance libido and increase energy. Additionally, red activates collagen cells and helps stimulate skin to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It energizes organs and promotes faster healing when used in conjunction with infrared therapy.
- Orange light therapy is traditionally used to stimulate mental activity and induce cheerful emotions. Orange hues can increase energy levels and improve a person’s mood.
- Yellow color light therapy can be used to help a person feel spiritually grounded while maintaining a positive outlook. It may help individuals feel more optimistic and lighthearted.
- We depend on the color green to feel calm. Individuals who suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or the “winter blues” may consider using green to restore a sense of vividness. Used in color therapy to ease symptoms of pain, anxiety, and depression.
- Some research shows blue cools down inflammation, lowers fevers, helps high blood pressure and relieves migraines. Other research has shown blue is effective in reducing acne because the blue lights kill bacteria which is a major source of acne infections.
- Purple color light therapy helps individuals maintain a sense of “mind over matter” when dealing with chronic pain. It is often recommended for neurological pain caused by conditions like multiple sclerosis and fibromyalgia. This color slows down an overactive heart, and stimulates the spleen and white blood cells. It promotes a true sense of tranquility, reduces anxiety, and detoxifies.
- White is the most common color to be used in LED color therapy. It uses the three primary colors (Red, Green, & Blue), making it easy to receive the benefits from all the colors used for color therapy. Research has shown that white light can even increase vitamin D levels.
At DESUAR Spa, we give your body the attention it deserves by taking advantage of our modern day massage therapy techniques. Remember health and well-being should never be comprised upon whatsoever.